Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 3 in Sydney is in the books, on to Melbourne

Lots of fun stuff today.
Walked to Circular Quay, and then took a ferry over to the Zoo. And yes, i did the touristy thing, and got my pictures taken with a freakin koala. Yep. it's hot. I know. I couldn't help myself. If that's my big splurge, so be it. It is what it is.
After that, took a long bus ride over to Bondi Beach, the legendary surfing and image conscious beach on the SE side of the city. I walked the whole beach, and it was really gorgeous. The water was quite cold, as was the sand, but I mean, it's winter. What do you want.
Came back, had a nice workout in the gym, showered, and just ate a very nice Italian meal at a restaurant owned by Koreans. Whatever works.
Tomorrow I head to Melbourne. I'm quite excited about having tomorrow night to do nothing. I could explore the city, but I think I'm going to just veg out, read some, and watch television. If something pops up, so be it.
Listening to Miley Cyrus over here makes me quite sad.
In my head, now, my voice has an Australian accent. I wonder how long it takes for that to go away.
I think that's it for tonight.

No comments: