Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May recap

I guess.

Well, I'm done with announcing for the year. I mean, I have a high school game that I have to do next Monday night, but no more U of I games for a while.

The move for Julia and I has been challenging, as there are several issues with the house. Bugs, dirt, a bum thermostat...just a bunch of little things that have added up to more stress than I think either of us needed or wanted. But we're hanging in. Julia's parents arrive today for a 5 day stay. That should again test my guilt issues. I struggle mightily with the fact that I get up so early, and wake people up. I mean, it's a necessity, obviously, but I still feel crummy about it.

The cats are coming along. Maggie still hisses and attacks my cats from time to time, but it's not nearly as bad as it was. And Stinky has a new haircut (which you can see on twitter and FB), which makes him much more cool during these hot summer months.

Trying to figure out where to go this summer. Going to Vegas next week with the Satki, Walls, and Mcnabb-Daschlers. And my brothers. Thats something. In July, I'd like to sneak up to Wisconsin for a couple of days. And then in August, I'll need to go somewhere with Julia. So we have to figure that out. ANy suggestions?

Mike

No comments: