Sunday, September 22, 2013

And away we go...

Back on the road, this week to Napa Valley. It's only a 50K tournament, so in theory, the quality of players might be a little bit lower, but I haven't even looked at the entry list now that there have been about 7 withdrawals. Flight leaves this morning at 7:10, so of course I got to the airport at 5:30 so I could be super prepared to get through security, which is obviously so tough in Champaign-Urbana. I was up to the gate within 10 minutes. Really, when you think about it, it's kind of embarrassing. I also missed yesterday's bar crawl with my friends. I believe the 5th annual? 7th? I don't know. But to think they did it while students were in town...yikes. That's it for now. Going from CMI to DFW to LAX to SFO today, about a 14 hour day. And here we....gooooooo

No comments: