Monday, June 16, 2008

In the summer, I tend to get bored.


It's especially true this summer, with my leg in a boot most of the time. But I need to have projects and different things to get done. Hilariously, during the "school year," I tend to feel overworked. So, I'm trying to do a better job this summer of giving myself various things to do. Running, obviously, would be a big one if I could, but in the meantime I'm:
-Blogging more
-Playing online poker
-Biking and working out.
-Yoga and Meditation
-Barbequing.
-Printing and organizing pictures.
-Planning my trips.
-Framing things.
-Selling things on ebay.
-Reading.
-Watching some old shows on DVD.
-Guitar Hero.
-Big projects at work.

Unfortunately, what I've ended up doing on many nights, and I really don't know why, is watching America's Funniest Home Videos. Why do I continue to watch America's Funniest Home Videos.

Tonight, though, I'm trying to organize my trip as well, get everything ready. I went today and purchased gas cards from Shell so that I would have it all set and ready to go ahead of time. I've also set up a nice itinerary and a couple of folders and a to do list before I go. There is a lot of stuff.
I also just realized tonight that I don't have anyone to take care of the kids. Someone should probably feed them.

1 comment:

Teach said...

I hope you are watching American's Funniest Home Videos minus the sound. It was way better when we watched it that way at Pia's.