Sunday, July 6, 2008

Who's been bad about updates???

*thumbs*

I guess I have to put together a solid update at some point soon. I will make the effort to do that tomorrow. But I do want to say that this past week has been one of the most enjoyable I've ever had. 2,583 miles, too many states to count right now (and I will tomorrow), and sadly, one dead rabbit. That little booger just hopped out in front of me Friday night.
That was the one negative of the trip. Outside of that, it was amazing. This is the first time I think that I've ever done a good job of living in the moment as I vacationed, and didn't think for one second about wanting to get back to work. I needed that.
Many, many thanks to Leigh and Louis for making it a fun few days, to Glenn for always putting up me on a travel trip, and to Scot for being, once again, the n00b, this time, as a vacationing CrackMonkey.
Until tomorrow.

No comments: