Sunday, October 12, 2008

I have Sunday off.

I'm going to try and use it well.

I obviously get freaked out and dramatic way too easily, as I did last night, but whenever those things happen, I try my best to learn from them.

So, I've made a promise to myself this morning that I'm going to do the best I can to pull a George Costanza, and try to do the opposite of what I would normally do.

In all, I'm going to try and put myself in better positions so that I don't get annoyed so easily. Because as most of you know, I get annoyed quite easily.

I wrote a bunch of other stuff, but then realized it was directed towards people, and was a crappy way to direct the disdain I'm feeling today. Because ultimately, it doesn't matter. People are who they are (self included), and I'm certainly not going to change them. I just have to make better choices for myself. That simple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took some pics of you. I will send them later.