Saturday, November 8, 2008


Before this takes over.

Let's see.....friend update: Ali is in Dubai. Unreal. She was sitting there, and Jelena Jankovic came up and talked to her.
Ted: Jamaica. Freaking Jamaica. And he recently went to Lebanon.
Intern: Living in San Diego, spent Halloween in Las Vegas.

Apparently I need to get cracking.

Things are really good, though. I have no major complaints. For the most part, I managed to get my house at least picked up and organized ahead of the tournament. Today I'm paying my bills, and I'm ready to start Christmas shopping once we're done here. I know this all sounds really mundane, but these are the things that I've failed to do the last few years. So.....I'll take it.

So downtown Champaign nearly burned to the ground yesterday. I have this conspiracy theory that somehow, someone who wants to continue with the new buildings that are being constructed around the area, did this on purpose. Just a hunch.

The soccer team is waiting this weekend to find out if they make the NCAA tournament. I'm going to think positively. In the mean time, you can (hopefully, if I post this correctly) watch one of our award winning versions of Corner Kicks.




Bye!