Monday, November 17, 2008

well.....


So, the Challenger is done. I still have to put together a recap for the USTA so I can get paid, and my friends can get some nice gifts for Christmas, but yeah, everything wrapped up quite smoothly.
I'm very thankful that I had Alex to spend the time with. He's very good at what he does, and despite all the crap that we give each other, it was a lot of fun all week long. Webbie was awesome with her Jimmy Johns runs, and her ability to make me laugh. Julia was sweet enough to deal with me when exhausted, and to come out twice to sit and enjoy some tennis. And Leigh kept me calm when I completely wigged on Friday.

Now, I am ready to focus on basketball, my personal life again, and my running. Exciting times are in front of me.
More later.

1 comment:

Teach said...

I;m not sure what is more interesting, the t-shirt, or the man's ridiculous long and pointed tongue.