Thursday, January 29, 2009

When I need to relax



I throw this on.

Bummed about the Illini game.
It's been a long flipping week.
I wanted to take this time to talk about the Parkland public relations class I'm taking. It's all online. It's a basic, 101 course. It is, for the lack of a better term, kind of beneath me. Which is an arrogant way of saying that I'm struggling to come to grips with the idea of going back to school. It's challenging for me to stay interested. We haven't yet gotten in to any practical applications. At the same time, I know it's important for me to stay in to it, and keep plugging away.

Running is treating me well. I was able to get up to 7 miles at the indoor track at the Armory on Sunday. I'm hoping to do 8 on Saturday.

Also, Sunday is the annual Grilling of the Meats. Prepare.

No comments: