Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Things I may have been sleeping on:



This is a list of things that I may have been "sleeping" on: (for those who don't know, that is a term that means something I may have missed out on because I was not paying attention, or, sleeping)

-Jello, both in gelatin and pudding form.
-Notorious BIG. Apparently he was OK.
-Arrested Development, the show, not Mr. Wendle.
-Twitter.
-Spinning. What the eff? Just get on a bike. I don't need someone yelling at me. (Shout out to Brittany, Michelle, and Sarah's instructor, though, who they believe is good to have around)
-Twilight. The books, not the movie, which was crap.
-On that same note, vampires.
-Freaks and Geeks, and this one is for real. It's pretty good.
-2009.

Feel free to add to my list of things I've been sleeping on.

2 comments:

Leighdj said...

I just finished watching the complete series of Freaks and Geeks. Great show!

Anonymous said...

My awesomeness.

Oh, and you can eat pudding? That is awesome? And how did you not already know this?