Monday, December 29, 2008

Dream Update #???



Let's see, I had to move out of my apartment, because of the TV/HD situation, and Michael Hoomanawanui, Illinois Tight End, was my roommate. That was the dream I had before 6.

Afterward, there was a dream that involved some sort of bizarre strip club type thing that I got suckered in to, where they were taking rich and powerful people. The strip club wasn't labeled as such, and so they had sent invitations to people in the community that they believed had money. We were all there, including James Earl Jones, and were a little hinky about the whole thing, because it was a fancy strip club. But then the other rich people got ushered in to one room, and I didn't, because I obviously didn't have money. It's at that point that we started moving, and yes, the strip club was actually the back end of a tractor-trailer 18 wheeler, and we had been kidnapped.
I was in a different room, and was able to escape out the back door. I then had to try and make my way through Peoria (which was actually like Venice, completely water-filled) on a motorcycle, and rescue, or get back together, with the people who I had lost. One of whom was ?uestlove, of the Roots. My solution on how to do this was to play the drums with members of the band.
Eventually, he showed up.

Also, I dreamed that I had found a large open field in Canada, so I started farming. Unfortunately, I was just a pawn in some type of computer game where I farmed to harvest something for the headquarters, and then we had to build castles to protect our area, etc., because suddenly, the blue team came running through my fields to come destroy shit. That wasn't cool. I had some cabbage to tend to.

More on Christmas at a later time.

1 comment:

Dr. Cappa said...

I am not exactly sure what to make of your dreams, but they sure are entertaining.