Saturday, July 31, 2010

Poker stats for the month for anyone who cares...

which is probably limited to Tony and Big D.

Cash games...mostly 2NL, with a tad bit of 5NL mixed in:
118 sessions, 64 positive, 54 negative
5,101 hands over 33.7 hours.
Profit: $22.20. That comes out to 19.34BB/hr, and .66/hr.

Tournaments:
18 tournaments played: 9 cashes.
2 1st
1 2nd
5 3rd, including 2 in 90 persons.

Exactly $31 in winnings.

Bonuses: Thanks to Pokerstars' micromania month of July, I was able to use 375FPP to get an extra $6 cash.

Total profit for the month of July: 59.20. Current Pokerstars bankroll: $165.04

Can't really complain. Sure, I took some bad beats, but overall, I played well, maximized the hands that I was given, and only went on tilt once. Granted, that meant a day where I lost $9 in the span of about 25 minutes...but yeah.

My goal for August: $200, and try to play some more 5NL.

6 comments:

Katie Zimmerman said...

Congrats on the wins!

alex said...

yes, you had a good month overall - it is good to look at it over a month, and understand that there are ups and downs. Good luck for August.

Play Poker said...

Online poker play is an ultimate online poker guide where you can learn how to play poker online, Play poker for free at best poker sites and get highest poker bonuses

ffxiv said...

FFXIV Gil,Buy FFXIV Gil,FFXIV Power

Leveling
,FFXIV

Gold
,Tera Gold,APB Cash,Eudemons Eps,C9 Gold,Dragonica Gold,Last Chaos Gold,Buy FFXIV Gil,Sell all

kinds of game gold, welcome to visit website Orderwww.wowlv.com.

ffxiv said...

FFXIV Gil,Buy FFXIV Gil,FFXIV Power

Leveling
,FFXIV

Gold
,Tera Gold,APB Cash,Eudemons Eps,C9 Gold,Dragonica Gold,Last Chaos Gold,Buy FFXIV Gil,Sell all

kinds of game gold, welcome to visit website Orderwww.wowlv.com.

Mad Men Girl said...

Calling all Mad Men fans!

I have entered a contest to win a walk-on role on the retro-licious show "Mad Men".

If you would take two seconds to vote for me, I would really appreciate it. Just go to my blog, or use this link to go straight to my photo page.

http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/EZ3MBH

Thanks a bunch!