Monday, October 11, 2010

Allow me to complain for one moment...

I know, I know, I said I'd post yesterday. I was ultra productive yesterday, and also took time to relax, and just didn't take a picture of the dresser that I had conquered. Therefore, I forgot to blog. I will try to get that done tonight.

OK, so here is my complaint.

I informed our IT person early last week that my computer was on the verge of a painful death. She came in, and said she'd done some repairs. On Wednesday, I could tell it wasn't doing well. On Thursday, I was able to get one newscast written, and then it officially died. As in, no function. Bummer. I informed the IT people.

It is now Monday. I still have no computer at work, and have brought in my laptop in order for me to have something to do in my office.

I suppose I should be happy that I am just sitting here, but I know that Tuesday and Wednesday are going to be long days, now...so....

Yeah

Lots of positives outside of that, though. Super duper excited that the football team won on Saturday. ESPN has their latest bowl projections out, and Illinois has a chance of playing in two different bowls in Texas. Considering that I'll be in Tulsa at the time, that.is.aweseome.

Basketball season starts Friday.

Soccer team got a tie in Wisconsin. Would have liked a W, but at least I don't have to listen to my family get all uppity about the Badgers.

Other than that, a nice relaxing weekend. Pretty happy about that!

No comments: