Thursday, January 6, 2011

So, I've had/have laryngitis.

This has been a very, very difficult few days. I lost the top range of my voice on Monday night, after a cold of 5 days and a basketball game, as well as giving a tour to my cousin Cathy in the cold on Monday. All exacerbating factors. One of my vocal cords was swollen to about triple the size of the other one, while the throat is just raw from clearing my throat from the sickness.

So, I'm thankful that Dr. Edwin McCammack at Christie Clinic is an Illini fan, and also an undersanding man, and made it a priority to get me back in to shape for tonight's game with Northwestern. I'm going to have to get him and his staff something nice.

I'd like to say that things are going to be perfect tonight, but I think more appropriately, they'll be functional.

We'll see.

Also, on a side note, I suck at poker.

1 comment:

RomanX said...

You really need to get some rest sir.