Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I have not been able to post

because my Mac done broke again.

2 breakdowns in less than a year of ownership.

Not exactly a positive track record.

If any of you have thoughts on how to alleviate this problem, or how I should go about getting a brand new computer out of the Apple corporation, I'm all ears. Until then, please be advised that my emails, and any further blog updates, will be limited for the next flipping week.

Also, two thoughts about male public restrooms:

1) I understand that some men like to, for whatever reason, spit in the urinal. Ok, whatever. I think it's nasty, but it's your call. But why, in God's name, would you spit NEXT to the toilet that you're going to the bathroom in. Not IN it, but NEXT to it. I witnessed this in Peoria.

2) If, for whatever reason, you're not wanting to use the urinals (stage fright is an understandable thing), and you decide to use the toilet for privacy, please, I beg of you, LIFT UP THE FREAKING SEAT. Why would you possibly give yourself LESS room to shoot the stream through. There is no possible logical brain fragment that would think this is a good idea.


OK. Also, a shout out to the CrackMonkeys, 2008 Blue league softball champions, already decided with one more game to go. We've battled through a surgery, a stress fracture, a torn hamstring, and countless vacations to get to our first ever softball championship. Pretty freaking cool. And a 4-0 shutout to clinch it. Neato.

comment away.

No comments: