Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Live from the Greater Peoria Regional Airport

Which is neither Greater, nor.....well, I think it is probably all of the remaining things.

Needless to say, it's already been an interesting day. I got the special security treatment!!! Isn't that fun! Yes, it actually was. For some reason, I actually really got a kick out of the old man who was talking me through how he was fondling my ass. He was excessively polite, and conciliatory, but hearing him say, "OK, now I'm going to go around your back, and down from your hips" made me quiver with anticipation, fear, and primal sexuality. Yeah, I said it. Thank you, 57 year old man. If this is the prelude to my 4th Las Vegas trip, I think we're all set.

Also, a rather attractive, maybe 27 year old was bending over in front of me while we were waiting in Allegiant's line, and she was not wearing a bra. So.....felt up, and saw nudity. (Sorry Glenn).

I'm quite excited about playing some penny poker tonight, having a few drinks, and getting a good night sleep before we get all set for approximately 42 hours of complete insanity and debauchery.

I feel that I've used words in this post that I normally wouldn't, and I think it's because Glenn uses so many flipping big words, that I feel challenged to expand my vocabulary. That isn't good. Or maybe it is.

And for our video entertainment today, and especially for Glenn, as he deals with his hamstring injury.

3 comments:

RomanX said...

Damn my anti-nudity field!

Holly said...

So are you apologizing to Glenn because you saw nudity or because he can't bend over due to the hamstring injury?

RomanX said...

You know when you say that Holly that sounds vaguely dirty.....