Monday, November 30, 2009

So, lots of spam comments of late...

so now, you have to enter five random letters if you want to comment. I'm hoping that this will stop the spam, and not stop the rest of y'all from commenting.

And yes, I used the word y'all.

That's because I spent the weekend in Texas with Julia's family. All in all, a good weekend, and the Stacklers/Doyles treated me very well. I realized it'd been a long time since I'd spent 5 days with any group of people, let alone my family. England, with Holly and Hot Jen...but that's about it for the last 5 years. I tend to do a day or two with family, and maybe a 3 day trip with some friends. Weird. Not good or bad, just different. So that's kind of weird, I guess.

So, it is Cyber Monday, and I think I'm going to try and do some shopping this evening. I'd like to get half of it done today, just so I can be done. I've already given Glenn his gifts, so he's taken care of, which is good. But yeah, the rest of y'all? Feel free to shoot me ideas.

2 comments:

Holly said...

LOL... several things in this post made me laugh.

My secret word to enter is "flogen" which also made me laugh.

Peace out, Miley.

Holly

Dr. Cappa said...

Did you get Glenn a pair of men's capri pants? I hear he loves those.