Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It is September 29th.

One thing I haven't really mention is that I think I broke a rib a couple of weeks ago. I'm not 100% sure, mostly because of the fact that it costs a goodly amount of money to go to the hospital, and I really don't want to go and do that any time soon. Especially if it's something where they'll tell me "rest it, and don't reaggravate it." Oh, OK. I can do that.

Except I played softball on Monday night. I only played catcher, and hit 3 times, but I swung very, very lightly. Grouding towards the gap between short and 3rd. Also, I like playing catcher. If I did that for life, I'd be OK. I certainly like talking to people.

Tomorrow brings the end of the month. Pokerwise, I think that if I play one more day (tonight or tomorrow), it will be 20 days for the month. Not bad.

Busy weekend ahead as well. 2 soccer games to announce, and 1 football game to really be busy with. I'll be helping a Columbus radio station get the postgame feed, and you'll be hearing me live on Sporting News Radio, nationwide.

Randomly, this morning, I started thinking about where I'd like to go on my summer vacation next year. I'll be happy to accept any destination suggestions.

No comments: