Thursday, September 30, 2010

Quick poker stats for the month...

Shockingly, I did poorly at 2NL, and well at 5NL. Maybe that means I'm better against better players, or just not paying enough to my 2NL tables. I have to get better at multi-tabling, #1.

For the month....up $14.87 total. At a rate of 1.96BB/100 (AWFUL), 4.36BB/hour (NOT GOOD), and $0.59/hr. (OK).

I earned $14.87 over 122 sessions spread over 20 days. 5,621 hands, and 25 hours. That includes 3 days of over 2.5 hours. So...most days when I play, it is for about 45 minutes or so.

This is where I was shocked:
At the 5NL level, I was up $17.42 for the month. That's pretty good. Running at 6.34BB/100 since the beginning of the year. That's solid.
At the 2NL level, I was DOWN $2.55. I would have been up a buck or so, but my aces got cracked by 4s earlier today, which I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN, DUMMY.
Dummy.
That's pretty bad.

I'm tracing my bad month to a couple of things. As I said previously, I need to get better at multitabling. I'm paying too much attention just to the 5NL, when I need to keep closer tabs on my 2NLs, and probably get a little more conservative. I'm playing about 20% of my hands there, and can probably reign it in to 15-16% and be fine.

Tournament wise, I didn't play too much. Played in 4, won an 18 person tournament, for and as a result, had a net profit of $3.45. I promised myself I'd play in more satellites, but didn't have much of a chance. I hope for that to change in October.

Goals for October.
Hit $200. Yes, I know...I'm at $194.92 (which I should have said earlier), but I want to clear that. 220 would be a nice goal to shoot for.
Clear another 100 VIP points. This month, I hit 113, to make it to 556. 750 gets me 10 free dollars.
Stay above 4BB/100.
Qualify for one Sunday 1/4 million tournament. I want to play in that. I think I can make a run at some point.

That's all. Getting picked up shortly. Would love any poker feedback!

1 comment:

Teach said...

Sorry Mike, boring.