Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Please note:

The list of meats used in the Grilling of the Meats to the side. They were all spectacular. I don't even know who made the porkbellies, but holy crap was it delicious.

My car managed to break again. Something snapped on the undercarriage (which I like to say too much...undercarriage), and is currently dragging on the ground while I drive. Haven't had time to fix it quite yet, however.

I'm thinking strongly about my next tattoo...a block I and a microphone. I don't know if I want to get it now, or when I'm done announcing.

My new intern starts this morning. I'm excited to have a little bit of intern help, but it should be a good amount of training to get her up to speed.

Mike

2 comments:

DJLeigh said...

I'm workin' on tattoo #3, too. Looking into a tattoo endorsement so I don't have to pay. Mayhaps, I'll include you in my wheeling and dealing!
I, also, enjoy the word undercarriage...gigs!

RomanX said...

Big D made the pork belly sir.