Sunday, February 27, 2011

Quick poker blog:

I barely played this month. That being said, I had my best month since October. I ran hot, sure, but also played very smart when I actually had hands. So I can't be upset. I'm up about 12 bucks for the month. Not much, I know, but considering the horrible November-January I had, to be profitable is good. My overall bankroll is at $233. That's awesome. A year ago, I had less than half that. I'm proud of my development.

I've also got some goals to shoot for from now until September:
-Watch 1 video per week. It's a must.
-Once I hit the second week in May, every Tuesday, I'm going to get home early from work, take a nap, and play the big Tuesday day tournaments. I want to do it every single Tuesday. That would be a huge thing for me.
-Once we hit that time frame, I want to spend one day of each weekend playing for 4 hours. I want to put myself to the test, and really grind, and increase my brain's ability to process the information. So that's the way to do it.

OK. Bankroll at 233. Only 767 left to become a thousandaire.

2 comments:

Black said...

Nice work Mike! My bankroll's half of yours and I wish I could say what you said! Keep it going!

Teach said...

To each his own, Mike. I am glad you have plan for this poker passion.