Thursday, May 22, 2008

Delicious Dinner



First, a shout out to the Cappas for a delicious dinner last night. Let's just say that the Angel Food Cake looked exactly like this, and the gluten free pasta was spectacular.

I always feel bad when people put forth such an incredible effort, and then they eat the gluten free food, and frown. Jill, you're an absolute doll for making that dinner, though. I actually liked the pasta, despite the excess of spice.

Got the PS2 from Alex last night, and yes, I played way too much Guitar Hero 3. I should just go up to Medium, since I've played before, but I think that I want to beat it on Easy first, just for the practice. I'm also going to try tonight to switch to a left handed guitar setup, to utilize the better dexterity that I have in my right hand.

NERD!

The right leg feels as good today as I think it can before a race. I was going to work out this afternoon, but I think I'll rest it instead. I have decided that for this race, I'm going to also need to bring a cell phone with me to contact someone to come pick me up when I die.

I signed back up for match.com last night. Why? I think because I was bored. We'll see how that goes. I have very low hopes.

Also got to watch the European League Finals yesterday, and sadly, see Man U win the freaking thing. That pissed me off.

I also ate too much German Potato Salad. Sorry Holly, no recipe for you. But it was a delicious batch, mostly because I let it cook for an extra 45 minutes.....while I played Guitar Hero. Oh man, it was the best batch I've made in a long time.

2 comments:

Holly said...

DAMN YOU!! Any leftovers?

Teach said...

The potato salad was delicious. We'll get that recipe from you if it's the last thing we do!