Sunday, May 18, 2008

Uh oh.....


So, my friend Alex was a real dear, and offered last night, since he has a PS3 and a gigantic HD TV, to give me his PS2. I haven't had a video game system since I sold my own PS2 a year ago to my brothers. And by sell, I mean give, since they still haven't given me my $50.
Anyways.
I had to go to Best Buy today anyways, and sure enough, what was on sale?

That's right. Guitar Hero 3.
I don't even HAVE the stupid video game system, and I went out and willy nilly bought the stupid game.
At least it was on sale.
I figure that since I am not supposed to run for a good 3-4 weeks, my nights can be taken up by Guitar Hero. Right?
I just have to remember not to be as much of a douchebag as I was to Amber when I played her a couple of weeks ago. Lord.

Other than that, I had a really nice three day weekend, with a ton of sleep, and getting some new pictures hung up in the house. I have to get some ink for my photo printer so that I can print out some of the photos I have from the past couple of years. That's my next goal, I guess.
Other than that half marathon. And the drinking that will accompany that.

Tonight, Crackmonkey softball, against the Astronutz. Current team, against former team. Have to win.

No comments: