Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Picture is forthcoming...

I had the pleasure last night to help the Student Athletic Advisory Committee (SAAC) with their inaugural fashion show fundraiser to benefit the American Cancer Society, in the name of Chris Norwell, a former Illini football player now dealing with leukemia. Great cause, wish we could have had some more people out there. As a result, there were a few items left over from the silent auction that did not receive a bid. The SAAC folks were gracious enough to give me one, and I ended up with a very nice basketball warmup top, like the team wears as they're going through layup drills. I thought it was very nice.

Until I saw it is a 4XL.

That's bigger than Tizzy can wear, I believe.

I will now be wearing an Illini dress next season.

As I said, a picture is on the way.

No comments: