Thursday, April 9, 2009

We've got a video for you today....



As a note, when filming this two months ago, I was in the midst of my bronchitis, and you can tell.
The CrackMonkey volleyball team defeated all challengers, and is once again the champion in our league. After playing three competitive games last night (and one not so competitive game), my feet and right knee are killing me, with just days to go before the half marathon. I'm going to ice the hell out of them all today. And get my last run in today, a two miler.

Also, just a week away from Julia meeting my Dad's side of the family. This is a note to my family...everybody stay calm. Dad, I'm looking at you.
:)

Laura and I cooked up a surprise for it too, so we're excited about that.

Finally, I'm going to leave with you with this debate sparked by one of my favorite all time players on the Illinois Soccer team. Goalkeeper Lindsey Carstens came up with this question:

Are pancakes bread.

Feel free to discuss.

Lots of Love.
Mike

1 comment:

Amber said...

Pancakes are bread if you consider banana bread "bread"