Monday, April 6, 2009

WHAT'S UP

You know what, kids? The New Kids in Block were in town last night. Julia and Leigh both went, sitting second row, courtesy of yours truly. And they had a great time. Unfortunately, and I can't say I blame them, their excitement (and the fact that the NKOTB went long) woke me up when they got home. So as a result, on this Monday, I'm spent. Absolutely spent. But not surprised about it.
Lots to get to this week. Big race on Saturday. I'm still healthy. I did 7 miles on Sunday, at a much faster pace than I'll be running on Saturday. (8:21 as compared to 8:45, hopefully). I'm just hopeful I can find my pace on Saturday, and that it's above 40 degrees. 50 would be spectacular.
Incredibly fun night on Saturday. For a recap, please visit http://thecrackmonkeys.blogspot.com, to hear from Tony Cappa.
And by recap, I mean not a recap at all. But it was great fun to spend time with Julia, Leigh, Glenn, Tony, Alex and Michelle, Beef, Sarah, Liz, and Brittany. And Tyler. And Echo Love. Yes, there is a person named Echo Love.
I have next Monday off. What should I do with my time?
Also, we're less than two weeks away from the Wisconsin marching band concert. I hope Madison is ready for us.

In the mean time, please enjoy this wonderful video from Craig Mack. I would like to see him perform this live, instead of having the NKOTB come back.

2 comments:

Teach said...

Glad Julia and Leigh enjoyed the show. I'm glad Jaime and I could represent the Crack Monkey attendance at the show as well. As for your lack of sleep...mine occurred the night before when the great Tony Cappa was taken care of by a nice fellow, but did happen to come home to a sleepy and angry wife.

Dr. Cappa said...

I, also, had an incredibly enjoyable night Saturday. Thanks for the ride and the hard-hat.