Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Within 24 hours, I'll be here...



Las Vegas.
The city that keeps taking my money, and keeps me coming back.
I don't think I know exactly what it is that makes me love the city so much. There are plenty of negatives, namely the flipping heat. But I think that there is something about the constant entertainment and excitement.
Of course, there are plenty of depressing people around who are wasting money they don't have.
But tomorrow, I'll make sure to ignore them, and appreciate the fact that I get to spend it with people I love:
Julia
The Vosses
The Wall/Murphy-Walls
The Intern(s)
The Boom Boom.

I'm certainly disappointed that more of my close friends won't be able to attend, but I also accept that there are plenty of limitations for people.

If you would like for me to place a bet for you while I'm there (Thursday at about 1:30PM local time, to 12:45AM local time on Monday), text me, and we'll hook it up.

Oh. And I'm on twitter now. If you want to follow me there, knock yourself out. Apparently, I'm supposed to say I'm @mikecation. There is also a link to the right if you want to click it.

1 comment:

DJLeigh said...

You know I'm there in spirit. I trust you to complete all of my LV "to-dos!"