Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What to do with the summer...



So, along with cleaning the house, my biggest project this weekend is to figure out what I want to do this summer. I need a few big goals so I have something to work towards. Here's what I've got so far:

1) Run 5 half marathons (1 down, another in a week and a half in Madison. Others: Melbourne, Chicago, and Mahomet. Yes, Mahomet)
2) Make the spare bedroom functional. This will be a massive undertaking. There are some things that need to be sold on ebay, some that should be donated to Goodwill, and some things just thrown away.
3) Get pictures off of my old Dell, somehow, and on to the Mac.
4) Get rid of my American Airlines credit card and its $50 annual fee.
5) Beat Topspin Tennis 3 on Wii. Yes, it's a stupid goal, but it's a goal.
6) Go to Doctor Tony, and establish him as my new veterinarian.
7) Work with Leigh on planning the next Crackmonkey trip.
8) Get things to Zack for engraving, and think about AJ doing my tattoo.
9) Install skype.

That's what I've got so far. I'm interested in any other thoughts y'all might have, or suggestions on the location of the next Crackmonkey trip.

3 comments:

Dr. X-Tina said...

I have a lot of packing you can help with and it might be a good prep for the spare room. Just think about it.

Cousin Jillz said...

Way to get a Mac. And if you're lucky we can get a machine in Chicagoland for laser stuff.

And tattoo? YES.

Teach said...

1.) I am not committing, but Mahomet is on my list as well...running injury-free for over a month now!
6.) Dr. Tony would love that! It's really not that far.
8.) Tatoo??? Ouch!
9.) You can Skype with the Satkus' too!