Monday, September 15, 2008

Dream Update #1

OK, so as most of my close friends know, I have the most bizarre dreams. There are days when I feel like I'm just on LSD, and weird, weird things happen. I always say that I'm going to chronicle these dreams when they happen, but really hadn't figured out how to do it. So, it starts here, today.

Dream from this morning, between 2-3, which I only know because my phone was acting up, and woke me up twice, which wasn't cool.

I was out to dinner with a female friend who I haven't seen in weeks, at best, in real life. We went out, and she exclaimed that we HAD to go to the bathroom right now. The bathrooms in this restaurant were two stalls, which were in the dining room. While in the bathroom, she told me how she had always loved me, and just had to tell me right now. Mind you, I was sitting on the toilet, because that's all they had in the men's room, was a toilet. So, we discussed, everyone was happy, and then exited the bathroom, for a lack of space. Upon coming out of the bathroom, a 50 year old woman was there waiting for us with a pregnancy test, to which I responded, no, not right now, thank you.

For the next five to ten minutes of the dream, the girl and I argued about how and when we should change our status on facebook. That's right, friends.....even in my dreams, I get no sex. Instead, a discussion about how we should post something on facebook.

Following that discussion (I said we should give it a week or so before we post it, and that was the eventual concensus), there was tennis viewing on a gigantic screen in the park, so we went and watched that.

End.

No comments: