Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dream Update #3

Already getting a little fuzzy after 5 minutes, and I only have two minutes so no in depth reports, but the girl from dream update #1 was there again, and we were in some type of class at the National Hurricane Center, which I knew because it was three black buildings that were black, with red centers, much like the hurricane flag, which is the inverse.

Anyway, she and I (and yes, it does concern me a little bit that the same girl is in two dreams in a few days) were instead reminiscing about high school, and it turns out she played soccer, which is awesome, because I did too (I didn't) so we played while walking from the bus in to the classroom.

2 comments:

RomanX said...

But was there any "taco popping"?!

Mike said...

Sadly, no. But that would have made things a hell of a lot more interesting. Seriously. There's never any actual taco popping in my dreams.