Monday, September 29, 2008

Dream Update #7

I apologize for the lack of updates.....as my good friend Ali was so kind as to point out this morning, going so far as to say my life is boring.

Anyways....
in today's dream (parts of which are lost to the last two hours):

My cousin is Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana. We are at my grandparents house, and See You Again is blaring. I'm not at all shocked that she's my cousin, just that she happens to come from the conservative side of my family. But I'm waiting near the massive train sculpture thing that my grandpa has, and I will someday own, and then we head to a party, because it's the thing to do, obviously. Internet message poster ATLIllini has notified me that fellow IMP KDL05 will be attending this party, with an interesting guest, who turns out to be a Rockford radio personality, Jenna. We go to this party, Miley/Hannah and I, and that's when I realize it's actually a law party, and there's my ex. So, we stay on opposite sides of the room, I dance to Miley's performance, and then suddenly, everybody else runs out of the room, and I'm stuck there needing to go to the bathroom, knowing that she is in the only bathroom, and I'll have to run in to her when she comes out.
That's when Bonita woke me up. Thank you Bonita.

No comments: