Monday, September 8, 2008

Random weekend musings......

First of all, my love to Miss Britney Spears, and most importantly, congratulations to her for getting her life back together a little bit. She looked awesome at the VMAs. Although, I found it really weird that she held the microphone in front of her face while talking, and you couldn't see her face at all.

The weekend was a busy one. Got to see my brothers, who had a very unexpected visit to my house, and got to stay here, which I had no idea about. But I think they ended up having a good time, even though they trashed my bedroom, and somehow, Steve, you made my couch smell. I don't know how that happened, but you did it, kiddo.

Memorial Stadium looked awesome. The press box will be great. The singular problem that I had with it was that for the first hour or so, for 11AM games, the front row of the press box is basically overheated because the sun shines through the massive glass window panes. But good night, I was really impressed with how nice it all looks. The suites are going to be a big fundraiser for the athletic department. The stands look pretty full, even though it wasn't a sellout. And how about the tailgating. I was thrilled to tailgate again, and had 5 to visit. Shout outs to the TCIs, Dawn, Amber/Matt/Brad, Ted, and of course, the Crackmonkeys, for their hospitality.

This week is Leigh's wedding. It's going to be a full weekend for me. I have decided on a gift, which I obviously can't list here, but I think it's going to be an incredible weekend. I'm looking forward to meeting Leigh's friends, and going from there. Especially since Leigh has talked some up in particular.

I'm tired.

No comments: