Saturday, June 27, 2009

Again, my internet cafe time is limited...

but thought I'd give a quick update on my trip.

I slept from about 7:30ish until 8AM, so I think I'm on a regular schedule here now. Which is great.

The bad news is that Craig's father has passed. Obviously, I feel awful for him, and for Ali. But in terms of my trip, it means that I'll be spending 3 days on my own now in Melbourne. Which is fine. Not ideal.

I'm also going to be canceling my intended run in the half marathon. Its disappointing, but I'd much rather have Saturday and Sunday to spend with Ali and Craig, rather than go to bed early on Saturday, and then be exhausted all of Sunday.

So, that's my update.

Also, the Paddington Market is closed on Sundays, Marriott Hotel. You told me it was open, and have wasted an hour of my time.

I'm about to hit up the Olympic Stadium, followed by a long walk to the Rocks Market.

No comments: