Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm worn out...

I know there are a ton of things to do this week, and I"m looking forward to doing all of them, but tonight, it's 7:30, and I am just looking forward to sleeping right now more than anything. And hopefully sleeping until 7 tomorrow morning. I'm hitting a point where my sleeping patterns are a little weird. Going to bed earlier. Getting tired earlier.

Today's update:
I'm in Melbourne. Ali and Craig's house is wonderful. I always have believed that Bonita was the ultimate troublemaker when it came to cats. I take that back. Maxsim the cat is quite something. He still won't let me anywhere near him for petting, but I had a bite to eat, and he was 3 inches from me so that he could try to eat it.

There is a nice little stretch of shopping near their house. I walked over today, and got some food for the week. They had a ton of GF options. Breads, tortilla wraps, and canned spaghetti. So I'm set in that respect for the week. There's also a place with GF pizza down the street. I should be all set.

OK. It's time to lay down for 12 hours. Or so. if Maxsim lets me.

g'night all.

No comments: