Monday, June 1, 2009

I have a new couch...



So, I'm going to post pictures later today of the new (old) couch that was given to me by my mother. It's great in that it is extremely long, very comfortable, and taller than the old one. She also gave me her old love seat massive chair. The cats seem more enthralled with the cushion.

Weekend recap: Relatively uneventful, which is nice. I put a couple of items on ebay (including a pair of shoes, size 10...if you're in the market, let me know.) Julia and I went to a game night at her co-worker's place, but did not play any games, and had wonderful cake. There are now plans in the work for Glenn's "mega-bar-crawl" in July, which apparently will include 30 bars, and teams. (Oy). And the Crackmonkeys picked up a big win last night, which is great, because it meant I didn't have to pitch. I suck at pitching now. A lot.

I also got to have a nice internet chat with Ted. I hope that he's able to move back to the states at some point soon.

Also, a quick plug/follow up to the lack of gluten free foods in Champaign-Urbana. The Meisters are the couple that brought GF stuff to the Urbana farmer's market over the past couple of years, but unfortunately for me, they're not going to be there anymore. They have promised me that they deliver GF loaves of bread and other items to Strawberry Fields (and others ) on Tuesdays and Fridays. You can find out what all they make by clicking here.

2 comments:

Teach said...

Can't wait to see the couch.

RomanX said...

Wait a second, how is this "my" Mega Bar Crawl!?!?