Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weekend plans, and some pictures.




Alright, so, as you can see from above, I shaved my head again. While Julia might not be happy about the situation, I certainly am, as the long hair was very difficult to run with. I sympathize with women who have long hair who sweat as much as I do, because it just isn't fun. You just get heated. Ick. So, the hair is gone, even though the new barber effed up a couple spots. I mean, how hard is it, when it's your job, to put on a 1 blade, and not miss spots? Jeez.
I had to fix it at home.

Now, speaking of home, the other picture is of my crowded, crowded living room. Two couches, the loveseat/chair, not to mention the bookshelves and TV you can't see to the left. It is very cramped. I'm not happy about the situation, but it will have to do until August, when Steve can come and pick up the couch. That's not pleasant.
OK, Buggin Out readers. Here's my list of to dos for the weekend:
-Pay hospital bill.
-Blog
-Library
-Plan Australia
-Send photo to the Dentist
-Chicago hotel
-Sydney hotel
-Change the litter
-Clean my car
-Put two more items on ebay
-Run 7 miles
-Pay bills, get finances straight for Australia
-Golfing Range
-Laundry
-Find some checks (I pay pretty much everything online now...not sure where the actual checks are)

I've already done 5 of these things. 6 if you count this blog. Good start for it being only 1:05.

Also, The Hangover gets a Mike Cation recommendation.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Why do you have a hospital bill?

Amber said...

Chicago hotel?