Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I do wish I was here....



Portland...one of the most beautiful cities in the states, and my preferred city of choice. It's hurting a lot that I don't get to follow the basketball team around this year. Obviously, I think my reporting is so vastly different than others in times like this, it provides some levity and something different for listeners. It's a ton of work, but it is so much fun. I wish I was out there for that reason.
I also just want to go out and explore the city a little bit more. It's gorgeous. Quite open-minded, free thinking, intellectual.
This is only the 2nd time in 8 years that I have not gone to follow the time. Blame the budget cuts. I do.

In other notes, I HATE HATE HATE the person who keeps bringing in the damn boy scout candy bars. I finally broke down and had one today. Freaking caramel bars. I hate boy scouts for that reason alone.
Got in a 4 mile run yesterday after the 8 miler on Monday. Again, stiff, but no pain. I'll take it.

Are there any other things people would like to see in this blog? I'm up for changing things around.

2 comments:

RomanX said...

I would like more science coverage. Specially in relation to the LHC!

Teach said...

No suggestions other than buy more of those caramel candy bars, I love them too!