Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jennie Garth



Alright, so Jennie Garth is coming on the show tomorrow.
O
M
G.

OMG OMG OMG.

So, it should be pointed out that while in college, my friend Laura and I had weekly viewing parties to watch 90210. I missed out on the first couple of years of the show, but quickly caught up.
For those wondering why in the hell Jennie Garth might just pop on the show for no reason...she's actually from the area, and was born at Carle Hospital in Urbana, and lived here until middle school age.
The reason she's in town is for a $50,000 donation to the American Heart Association. Her father died last year in Urbana, and she's donating the money in his name. Great cause, and we're lucky enough to have her hop on the show.
Now, the biggest issue we're going to have here is that everyone in the building wants to meet her. So, we're going to do a group picture with her in the conference room.
Unfortunately, due to limitations of space in our studio, I do not get to be in the room when she's being interviewed. So, I don't get to ask her any of the pertinent questions that are on my mind, such as:
1) The Midwest has a reputation of keeping kids humble. How did that help you deal with the pitfalls of being a teen star in Hollywood, and how are you adjusting your parenting with your kids being raised, essentially, in 90210?
2) How has your approach to working changed from the first series to the current series?
3) WHY IN THE EFF DIDN'T YOU COME AND DATE ME WHEN I WAS IN COLLEGE YOU JERK!?!?

Feel free to shoot me a question or two if there's something you'd really like to know, and I'll pass it on to K&S. No guarantees that they use it.
You can also listen live at roughly 8:35ish on www.mix945.com.
All for now.

1 comment:

Dr. Cappa said...

I didn't know Jennie Garth was born in Urbana. I thought our claim to fame was Bonnie Blair and Miss America 2004. Who would have thought!