Monday, March 30, 2009

Random thoughts....



I've got the poker bug again. Thanks to Tony and Jill for again providing amazing hospitality on Saturday night (and Macey too), and although Tony beat me heads up (damn that 6!), I'm again truly wanting to play more poker. Two things will get in the way of that:
1) time
2) money

So I think i'm safe for now. But dammit, I wanted to play more, except for the fact that I was exhausted, and nobody else wanted to play.

-I'm supposed to run 11 miles today. We're less than 2 weeks away from the Illinois (Half) marathon, and I feel woefully underprepared. We'll see how I do today. Have to stay positive.
-Jennie Garth. Oh man. Let's see, I'll just put the photo here. You'll probably have to click on it to make it bigger. That's what she said.


-Another busy week ahead. Soccer, baseball, baseball, baseball, baseball.
-Netflix is completely gone now. Saddens me.
-Love you though.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I think the picture is funny because Jennie has the celebrity smile on and the rest of you have cheesy "OMG I'm getting my pic taken with a celebrity!!!11!" smile. LOL

Dr. Cappa said...

First, I think if you look close, Jennie Garth is looking at Mike out of the corner of her eyes.

Second, you know I am always up for some more poker!

Amber said...

That doesnt really look like Jennie Garth to me, for whatever reason.