Monday, March 2, 2009

Well, that'll do it....please drive home safely, and have a great night.



So basketball season is now over. My record this year was 14-3. I say that specifically to the people last year that blamed me for the team's bad home record. So I'm taking credit for this year. And I won't take any credit or blame next year. We're even.
Here is the interesting thing to me about the seniors. Not a one of them ever really said anything to me over the past two years. I don't think Calvin said a word, ever. Chester was always polite, and would nod his head. Trent came over and got some gum from time to time. And CJ was just CJ, always happy and goofy. They were all quite polite, but to be honest, pretty business oriented. They all had a lot to overcome to be players that could contribute on this level, and they acted like it. And good for them. Having had the seat I've had for the last two years, I will say that Chester is the hardest working player I've ever seen. I have to give him his due.

On to the personal stuff...
My remarkable mucus buildup, as the doctor called it, is ALMOST all gone. It's been disgusting, and frustrating. I haven't run in 3 weeks. That streak is ending today. I'm getting through two miles if it kills me. It very well could.
I'm going to post a couple pics on facebook today of my view at the games. I'll put em up here eventually.
Meeting up with Julia for lunch today...breaking my streak of not eating on campus for maybe 9 months?
Vegas is less than two months away. I'm eagerly anticipating it. I wish more people could come though.

No comments: