Monday, March 16, 2009

Perv update, and other notes:



So, I wrote the pervert guy a letter, saying that it was disrespectful to everyone else in the building for him to be looking at the adult websites. I said I had no intention in taking it any further, and hopes that he also has no intention of taking it any further. I left him the letter on Friday.
This morning, I received a letter in return, apologizing for the viewing of adult websites, and thanking me for not turning him in, along with a promise that the viewing would stop.
I can say that so far, after one day, we're all in compliance. Good.

Some other random notes:
-It looks like I'm not going to be able to head with Julia to her aunt's memorial service on Friday morning. Disappointing. I am only putting this here because I feel this crappy about it, and I want to express that.
-Weird note from the University that I received over the weekend. Apparently, extra help are only allowed to work 900 hours during a 12 month period. I am dangerously close to that level, with baseball, tennis, and softball still to come. What happens if I hit 900? Yeah, termination. AWESOME. That'd be fun.
-Great weekend with Leigh and Louis. Wish I had more time with them.
-Didn't get a run in, though. Putting in 7 tonight. Maybe 8, if I feel ambitious.
-I hate the Prodigy, but Ghost Town, by the Specials is one of my favorites, and I kind of like this cover.


Anyway, enjoy filling out your brackets! Go NDST!

No comments: